- Working out 2-3 times a week – Fail. I haven’t been to the gym like I had originally planned, but we have been getting out a little more with the kids these days, I walk around the neighborhood as I follow them around on their bikes/cars. It hasn’t been consistent though, which is why I call it a fail.
- Potty training – Success! J was potty trained in 2 days, and I couldn’t love it more!! He’s been waking up with dry diapers at night for a couple of weeks too, so I might be putting him in undies at night soon too.
- Finish cleaning out spare bedroom aka new playroom – Success! I’m happy to report, the room has mostly been cleaned out and we got our toy storage and ALL of the toys are in that room now.
- No Shopping in September – Success! I was tempted a couple of times, but all in all it was pretty easy, and I plan to do these type of months more often!
- Print family pictures – Half success?? The pictures have been uploaded to Costco, now I just need to decide what sizes of pictures I want for our gallery wall. That may take another 8 months ;)!
I think it was a pretty successful month!
- Stick to cleaning schedule – In January, I came up with this cleaning schedule. I stuck to it for a while and was happy with the way the house was looking, then slowly fell off the wagon. It’s so much easier to stick to a schedule because the house stays up to par, and I’m not spending whole days cleaning the house.
- Decorating playroom: Now that the room is cleaned out, I want to start decorating and adding a few things to the walls. I want it to be a room the kids enjoy being in and make it look cute. Like I said we got the toy storage in, and that’s pretty much it.
- Decorate living room – Now that all of the toys are upstairs, I want to accessorize the living room and get it looking the way we want it. I’ve bought some lamps and a new table, but the room still has a ways to go.
- Print family pictures and get our gallery wall finished!! I need to do this ASAP!
- Find artwork for kids’ rooms. I bought a couple of prints off of Jane yesterday, does anyone know if any affordable places to get cute pictures/prints? I keep checking Home Goods, but they don’t seem to have anything I like.
Hopefully many of these will be crossed off of the list this month. You’d think I was nesting with all of the decorating I want to do, haha! I just really want to get the house to how we want it.
What are your goals for October?